- Full Time
Tesla Collision is seeking an energetic professional with a proven track record of managing people and processes to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. As the Collision Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing the workflow and production work force at our OEM owned Collision repair center.
This position requires a strong understanding of Collision shop business processes and operations, as well as the willingness to adapt to and excel in a dynamic business environment. You must be a strong tactical problem solver who can work in a fast-paced environment, capable of multi-tasking, and effectively leading a team to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Professional experience: 5-8 years of experience in management within the collision industry.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities. Relevant Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred
- Solution oriented, demonstrating a high ability to identify root cause of problems and develop solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to inspire team to achieve business targets
- Capable of self-managing and working independently in limited supervision environments
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the collision repair of vehicles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings weekends and holidays
- Experience with Microsoft Office, understanding of repair estimates.