- Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled
CNC Programmer to join our machine shop CNC Milling department to establish
machining methods for high tolerance parts made from aluminum, plastics, steel,
and hardened tool steels and to prepare CNC programs (5 axis) for our New 5X
milling machine using Siemens NX & Mastercam v2020 software. This is
a 1st shift position the hours are as follows: 6:30am till 4:00pm Mon-Thu, 6:30am till 3:00pm on Friday If needed,
Sat 6:30 am -1pm
* 5-10 years of experience CNC Programming (Milling) using Siemens NX and Mastercam
* University or College Education
* Certified machinist apprenticeship or equivalent.
* Ability to read mechanical part drawings.
* Familiar with various metals and plastics machining properties
* Comfortable machining to tight tolerances.
* Comfortable with imperial or metric dimensioning.
* Skilled with measuring tools.
* Experience with Heidenhain, Mazatrol & Fanuc CNC Control
* Experience & very well versed in 5 axis machining.
* Ability to communicate clearly in English.