The EMEA Non-Technical Service is responsible for delivering exceptional learning experience to customer-facing service employees across EMEA. This individual brings experience in learning & development, problem solving, and customer experience to guide and implement the FOH training approach. The Non-Technical Service trainer will partner closely with central trainers and regional trainers, content developers, and project managers to ensure that learning gaps are identified, plans are in place, and results are achieved that will up-skill employees and improve our service metrics. The role is a blend of training delivery, coaching and content development, and the ideal candidate can shift between these three areas as needed. Strong collaboration is expected, as building relationships with key field and business stakeholders is the key to success.
This individual must be creative, proactive, organized, flexible and results-oriented. Must have outstanding communication, facilitation, and organizational skills while demonstrating a positive and professional demeanor.
- Experience implementing change.
- Experience delivering training to customer-facing roles at Tesla.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome roadblocks and proactively problem solve with minimal oversight.
- Automotive, customer service, or learning & development degree or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Understanding of all systems and sub-systems of Tesla’s vehicles, at the level expected of a senior Front of House employee.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to deliver instructor-led training in multiple EMEA countries.
- Thrives working independently; also able to contribute strongly as a member of a high performing team.
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated confidence and professionalism in working in a customer-facing role.