Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around May 2023 and continue through the entire Summer term (i.e. through September) or into Fall 2023 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Program at Tesla The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Working towards BS, MS, or PhD in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Battery cell testing experience in battery performance lab
- Proficient in battery cycler Arbin and Neware schedule creation and validation
- Basic SQL database scripting experience desired
- Experience with lithium-ion battery cell performance testing
- Experience with data analysis using
- Python is a plus