As a Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and value teamwork in a safety focused environment, we want to hear from you!
· Complete standard work process and follow trained procedures.
· Demonstrate flexibility as needed by the business.
· Operate complex manufacturing equipment under supervision.
· Escalate technical problems to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
· Follow safety guidelines & procedures.
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
· Demonstrated ability to handle and manipulate tooling and mechanically fasten bolts within required cycle time, quickly and accurately during new hire training and maintaining ability through employment.
· Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach to move and install vehicle parts, accurately and in allocated timeframes.
Work Environment / Essential Physical Demands
· Ability to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day including but not limited to:
· Frequently and repetitively, lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., including the ability to carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
· Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts.
· Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
· Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
· Ability to find issues in a work process and receive safety signals using sight, touch, and hearing.
· Open to schedule flexibility that will allow for a variety of shifts, including days, nights, or weekends as needed.
· Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials used in the painting process.
· Wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to: safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps, and adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines.
– Demonstrated ability to handle and manipulate tooling and mechanically fasten bolts within required cycle time, quickly and accurately during new hire training and maintaining ability throughout employment.
– Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach to move and install vehicle parts, accurately and in allotted timeframes.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new skills & adapt to new work environments.
· Comfortable learning new technology.
· Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.