- Full Time
The Business Planning Analyst is responsible for driving the overall performance of our Sales & Delivery organization, which includes defining the key strategies and designing sales programs to solve for the objectives of the sales team. As part of this team, you will develop in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and demand drivers across EMEA to define cohesive business plans to achieve short and long-term objectives. You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills in quantitative analysis, project management, thought leadership and problem-solving to define programmatic solutions to support demand generation and sales process efficiencies.
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to develop and continuously improve the way we project demand and resource requirements across the various vehicle markets. You will work with the field teams and headquarter functions to define headcount, location, and vehicles requirements that are in alignment with business objectives during a period of rapid growth. You will be instrumental in building the Business Planning function into a competency center and partner with various teams across the business to develop Tesla’s forecasting and planning capabilities and processes.
This role requires frequent interaction with all our EMEA HQ and market leaders, and you will work closely with the EMEA business analytics and finance teams to identify tactical performance improvement opportunities and improve margin and profitability.
- MSc’s degree in Engineering, Computer and/or Data Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Business/Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience in with SQL, Python and/or other programming languages (e.g. Matlab) to build operational models
- Proven experience in data processing methods (e.g. building ETLs) with strong knowledge of Excel data processing and automation and solid experience in BI visualization and dashboarding (e.g. Tableau)
- Good understanding of S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) elements and process. Experienced in driving cross-functional initiatives and process improvements
- High level of data quality and integrity and a proven track record in delivering change, process improvement, and root cause analyticsStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required