Duration: 6 months
Time type: Full Time
Start date: April 2022
Tesla Security Engineering is responsible for the lifecycle of physical security systems that protect Tesla’s people, places, and intellectual property. We develop relationships with internal partners, design and build security systems, grow the security program with industry suppliers and integration partners to perform work, and provide support for business operations after construction is complete.
The Business Operations Intern in Security Engineering is directly involved in the business cycle of security design, procurement, installation, and operation management for both EMEA and Gigafactory Berlin. The selected candidate will assist the team in all the direct purchasing related activities. This includes working with Security Engineering team counterparts in the US to align on global strategy, and ensure local strategy is in line with global strategy. Complete supplier nomination by looking at total landed cost, while ensuring high quality and having the ability to be comfortable in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, is key.
The Security Engineering team offers the interns an opportunity to develop themselves in an international corporation with both operational and project work during the assignment.
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Security, System Engineering and/or Information Science
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 apps or software development toolsets advantageous
- Knowledge of Power BI is a plus
- Must speak and write English at a level sufficient for business communications
- Any previous experience working with finance, accounting and/or security systems is advantageous