- Full Time
Our Bodyshop Technicians – Panel are invaluable within the Tesla Bodyshop. In this position, you will be part of working in a worldwide team and network in addition to your colleagues at the local centre, and you’ll be in a great position to impact Tesla’s body repair operation development. You will carry out a variety of repairs in a timely and accurate manner, help your team thrive and directly affect the profitability of the Bodyshop and customer satisfaction metrics by using your in depth understanding of collision and body repair.
- Proven experience as a Body Repair Technician in a body shop environment. Prior body repair experience on Tesla vehicles will be considered highly advantageous.
- Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and standard applications Microsoft Word.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- A clear understanding of health & safety and good housekeeping in the automotive environment.
- A good understanding of tools & equipment used for all Body repair processes
- A valid driving licence
- An exceptional team player and solution orientated.
- Excellent at communicating with all team members within the Bodyshop environment.
- Capable of self-managing and working independently.
- Well organized and approachable team member.
- A fast learner and highly adaptable to working in an ever- changing environment.
- Highly motivated to join Tesla’s mission.