The Body Repair Parts Advisor is responsible for overseeing external body repair part orders. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the customer service acumen, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical support while championing an awesome customer experience. When inconsistencies are found or instances of inefficiently are identified, they provide that feedback to supply chain and leadership. The goal is fast and predictable parts flow from distribution centers as well as accurate parts orders.
- Promotes and drives continuous improvement of the ordering flow to accomplish rapid parts fulfillment.
- Provide world class customer service to our body shop partners.
- Liaise with Parts Distribution Centers/Channel Planning to maintain rapid parts fulfillment.
- Operate our various systems to track the health of order fulfillment.
- Provide technical parts support.
- Process returns as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years automotive experience.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought. Natural ability to speak and write effectively.
- Courage to take action and or speak up when things are not going as planned or if you see a better way of doing it.
- Demonstrated ability to be resilient and persist on the path forward.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to adapt to change in scope, timeline, or focus without sacrificing execution.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Dealership automotive service experience a plus.
- Degree or Certificate from a University program in Automotive Technology a plus.
- ASE certification a plus.
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles a plus.