Tesla is looking for a BIM Engineer to help build cell manufacturing lines across different sites.
The individual will possess a strong background in dealing with 3D model and the ability to convert manufacturing data within Revit. Should have experience in interfacing with the factory design team and should understand the fundamentals for building design and space constraints.
· BS or MS degree in Civil, Architectural, Structural, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and evidence of exceptional experience
· Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience working on complex projects like data centers, chemical plants.
· Should be proficient with 3D modeling platforms like Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Inventor (Solidworks, Tekla, Dynamo would be plus)
· Should be efficient with concepts of scope ID’s, Phases, worksets, Filters, Revit schedules, Revit families,
· Use of automation through Dynamo or other Revit plugins.
· Should have the experience of working with different file formats (X_b,.step, dwg, dwf,)
· Proficient in rendering software/plugins like in Unity/ Enscape.
· Proficient in laser scanning and AR VR technologies.