Duration: 6 months
Location: Paris Chambourcy
Time type: Full time
Start date: February 2023
Please note you must be enrolled in higher education to be eligible.
At Tesla, our B2B intern consistently deliver a strong business understanding and support to local B2B management. During this internship, you will have the possibility to support several actions aiming to enhance the performance of the country.
- Pursuing a degree in Business or Business Management
- Native level or C1 level in French & English is required
- You are Innovative. You like to find new ways to think about your market and how to engage with it—from the store to the community
- You are Curious. You want to learn about our industry, products and processes. You want to learn about the processes “behind the scenes.” That way you can anticipate challenges in sales and delivery and work around them. From broad concepts to small details, you are out to learn
- You are flexible team member. No one works alone at Tesla. You understand the importance of teamwork and can be trusted
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- You are a safe driver. You have a record of safe driving and a valid driving license