We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the company’s growing AV and event needs. The AV Support and Integration Technician will support the team to fulfill the company’s vision of the next generation workplace. This position will be based in Austin, Texas. Highly organized and confident in ability to lead and execute AV integration projects within set deadlines, organizing and coordinating live events as well as developing disaster recovery plans. On-going cooperation with other departments and a range of internal and external stakeholders. This full-time role requires the flexibility of being able to attend events and functions out-of-hours when necessary.
· Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in IT or Facilities focused projects or equivalent required.
· Emphasis on Microsoft Teams experience preferred
· Strong knowledge of AV system support including, operation, installation, and configuration of projectors, amplifiers, AV matrix routers, control systems and touch panels.
· Experience installing and configuring computer systems in a networked computing environment, and in applying diagnostic techniques for problem troubleshooting.
· Ability to independently plan and organize work, manage priorities, and utilize available resources to complete quality work within time constraints.
· Live event experience preferred
· Certification or related technical certificates a plus
· Systems administration or history of highly technical engagements
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Happy to travel and attend events globally as needed
· Clean, valid driving license.
· Photoshop experience and skills with Microsoft Office packages