- Full Time
• 5+ years experience refinishing cars in an automotive collision repair environment utilizing urethane based refinish systems.
• Able to produce sprayed finishes with little or no dirt and a consistent gloss and texture matching the OEM finish without the need to sand and buff.
• Willingness to work overtime if required.
• High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable.
• Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
• Experience with operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
• Must be willing to train others
• Must be comfortable working in a collision shop environment
• Must be 18 years or older