Automotive Mechanics/Technicians – Join us in Norway
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla that’s our mission.
We are looking to hire multiple Service Technicians for Tesla’s Service Centers across Norway. At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience performing vehicle service and repairs working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industries.
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full European driver’s license (Class B for cars).
- Willing to relocate to Norway
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance to make the move to Norway
Join the mission. Apply today.
To be considered for our roles in Norway it is required that you already have the right to work within EU/ EEA.
Applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.