- Full Time
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla that’s our mission.
At Tesla, our Mechanics are the backbone of the Service operation, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including Tesla shares.
- 25 vacation days.
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience performing vehicle service and repairs working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industries.
- Technically qualified: You ideally have relevant certification to perform vehicle repairs. You will self-manage your technical expertise development.
- A good communicator: You speak and write well in English. You know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully. Knowledge of German is not needed.
- Flexible: You may work in shifts to support your team. You are willing to travel for mobile repairs and detail cars, when needed.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full European driver’s license (Class B for cars).
- Eligible: you have the right to work in Austria (EU passport).