Tesla is accelerating the transition to sustainable energy
with our industry leading Energy products, including Powerwall, Megapack and
Solar Roof. Our Energy products are already deployed in over 40 countries
globally, and this fleet is growing exponentially as more partners include our
products in their projects and installations.
We are looking for qualified, talented individuals to join
our growing technical support team that supports the people installing our
products across the region. Our aim is to have the best products on the market,
and deliver industry-leading technical support and customer service. The ideal
candidates will have both technical acumen and a proven track record of
excellent customer service. If you are passionate about sustainable energy and
driven to exceed customer expectations, this may be the role for you. The team
and this role are based in Amsterdam.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in technical support or
call center environment within Renewable energy and/ Battery background
- Ability to thrive in both independent and team
- Electrical, Energy or Electronic background related
technical experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and additional European language is
- Ability to prioritize effectively, handle shifting
priorities and troubleshoot.
- Flexible schedule; this team runs 24/7/365 globally to
accommodate our customer’s needs (shift work may be necessary).
- Experience with CRM systems and MS Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with
attention to detail.
- Understanding of distributed generation and/or energy
storage systems preferred.
- Willingness to learn about new and innovative
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working