Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation, and efficiency.
You will be part of the Systems and Analytics team in the EMEA Outbound Logistics department. It is very important team in Tesla’s Supply chain as we are responsible for end-to-end Systems and Process alignment. The responsibilities of the Associate System & Analytics Engineer will lay in managing the API integration of our logistics partners and supporting data analytics efforts.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in System product management, Systems project management or Data Analytics
- Good level of SQL
- Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau and/or Superset
- Knowledge of API and JSON structures
- Experience in Project management for systems
- Understanding of API structures and set ups
- Strong communication skills and diplomacy to work with a multitude of partners with different needs and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent command of the English language
- Additional European languages are a plus
- Proactive attitude and a “can-do” mentality
- Not afraid to speak up and reach out, and find the answers for yourself where needed.
- Able to handle change daily in a fast-moving environment