- Full Time
At Tesla, our Virtual Service Technician create an industry-leading experience for our owners. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. By remotely diagnosing concerns before each vehicle arrives for service, we put our owners back behind the wheel as quickly as possible.
We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service experience. In many cases the Virtual Service Technician is able to perform an over the air resolution and prevent service visits entirely. With this expertise and decisions during the diagnosis process will affect every aspect of the visit and the experience that our owners have with Tesla Service. Virtual Diagnostic Specialists will receive a combination of training programs and an ongoing training on the job.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be an energetic and empowering team player, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences.
- More than two years of work experience in the automotive industry, and relevant work experience in after-sales customer management is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics .
- Ability to partner with various teams across the organization to share critical information gathered and share best practices to help improve our products and overall customer experience .
- Good knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance, repair of vehicles.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and willing to learn about the changes in the personal transportation industry and Tesla products and services.
- Demonstrable ability to learn and adapt to change while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to cooperate as a dynamic team and perform as a group before individual contributions.
- Motivation to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that constantly evolves to incorporate new technology and methods .
- Rigor – Strong documentation skills in Toolbox/Systems .
- Fluency in speaking/writing Portugese and English.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant IT Systems
- Experience in the workshop in the use of all tools and platforms.
- Act as a skilled specialist, complete tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Passion for Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- Clear logic and attention to details, especially the accuracy of system operation and data information.
- Established ability to be self-directed and work independently, with strong organization and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with her/his team and peers across the organization.