Tesla’s Associate Service Managers are responsible for driving excellent results in customer service and operational efficiency in our service centers.
· Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
· Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
· Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
· Process / operations experience: prior experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean or other techniques is strongly preferred.
· Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
· Medical plan options for Kaiser, Aetna PPO and HSA (including infertility and transgender coverage)
· 2 medical plans with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts
· Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
· Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
· Adoption and surrogacy benefits