- Full Time
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Service Advisors coordinate a seamless service experience for our customers. They are our front line and brand ambassadors, supporting Tesla’s mission. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service experience.
- A dynamic, safe and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology and advanced tools and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including Tesla shares.
- Customer-centric above all: You act with the customer in mind. You have a solid background within customer service, and you are able to improve the team’s ability to deliver an excellent customer experience. You are an excellent problem solver.
- A dynamic and skilled multi-tasker: You prioritize your time and tasks efficiently and deliver on time. You are energetic, highly organized, and proactive. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Eager to learn: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine interest in cars and technology, and to be eager to continuously develop your knowledge on service operations and vehicle systems.
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly and respectfully in English and (INSERT LOCAL LANGUAGE), act as a Tesla ambassador through digital channels, phone and face-to-face.
- Flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can establish and maintain strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders. You can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license.
- Eligible: have the right to work in Portugal.