The Internship Recruiting team is driven by the passion to recognize the world’s best talent. We build internship and co-op experiences that speak to the core fundamental areas of our business: Manufacturing, Energy, and Technology. Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Our team’s mission is to fuel the early career talent that achieves this.
We support four annual programs (internships and co-ops) across all parts of the organization.
Scouting: We travel around the world to conferences, events, and campuses sharing our story. This team is at the front line, giving presentations, hosting social engagements, and identifying the best of the best.
Recruiting: We look for genuine, talented, passionate individuals to join our program. Tesla has an incredible story, and incredible stories are what generates the human energy in this organization.
Developing: We design, build, and implement programs to elevate individuals and encourage bold actions. Interns at Tesla are like nowhere else.
Converting: We want all students to be successful and continue their path with Tesla. The legacy of this organization starts with us.
- Experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition role with direct client management preferred.
- Open to transferrable experience such as Sales, Customer Experience, and Higher Education Employer Relations.
- Preferred combination of experience in a large organization and a small startup environment.
- Examples of working with executive level clients, showing examples of successfully managing expectations.
- Proven success of taking different roles in a single organization.
Interest and curiosity for manufacturing, energy, and technology industries.
- Knowledge of a large company structure and experience navigating corporate functions (i.e. HR, legal, finance).
- Excitement for speaking in front of large audiences and an eye for presentation design.
- Ability to travel across North America and if needed to international events and locations.