- Full Time
As an Associate Manager of Production, you will be playing a critical role in achieving the organizational objectives in Powertrain manufacturing. You will lead a team of Supervisors and take a KPI driven approach toward daily operations. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our process, maintenance, quality, engineering and PMI teams to solve problems, drive continuous improvement to achieve the performance targets and new product introductions.
- 5+ year experience managing teams of people in high volume manufacturing setting.
- BS or MS in Business or Technical discipline and/or equivalent manufacturing experience.
- Ability to work with and develop production performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs).
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).