is looking for exceptional manufacturing leaders to join our Megapack team . We
have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Manager. The Associate
Manager will be responsible for managing, inspiring and developing a team made
up of Supervisors, Associates, Technicians and Leads. The Associate Manager
provides hands-on support, leadership, and direction to their direct reports,
and takes pride in their hands-on and analytical abilities, organizational
skills and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will appreciate an
environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded.
- BA/BS or higher degree or the equivalent in experience and
evidence of exceptional ability.
- 8+ years’ experience of production and operations leadership
- 5+ years’ experience with LEAN Manufacturing and Continuous
- Experience and thorough knowledge of production systems and
- Experience managing teams of people in a production
- Experience in new product development and launch activities.
- Experience with broad variety of measurement and inspection
- Ability to work with and develop production performance
metrics (safety, quality, delivery & costs).
- Strong analytic problem solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing
demands and tight deadlines.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough
circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their
- Experience in hiring and developing new team members in a
- Work efficiently and productively in independent and team
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to
- Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel,
- For internal candidates, must be at least M1 or above to be