- At Tesla, our Mobile Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day out in the field, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As an Associate Mobile Service Technician, you will be visiting customers out in the field and carrying out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, excellent with customers, highly organized, and smart working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to build on your technical skill set and thrive in a team environment.
- Technical work experience from automotive industry or a related industry (aeronautics, engines, electrical, marine, aviation, other mechanics or industrial mechanic etc.)
- Ideally a minimum 6-12 months within a Tesla workshop, having good knowledge of all systems and apps
- Strong communication skills in English, and a local language, is essential
- Passion for Tesla and serve as advocate and brand ambassador to our customers
- Demonstrate a safety minded attitude and safe work practice
- Ability to work independently as part of a bigger team and motivated to work in a high paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead
- Valid Driver’s license