Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment
in Europe for Tesla’s mission of accelerating the world’s transition to
sustainable energy. Here we will launch revolutionary products on a massive
scale, using extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our employees will
ensure that we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next
chapter of our success story.
The role will be to develop and maintain factory
simulations that help the production planning & control team decide and
react to our ever-changing factory environment. Your simulation should be able
to react to supply chain delays and predict what are the major consequences we
need to address in these scenarios. You should simulate factory dependency and
constraints, and the ideal candidate will be able to integrate this simulation
with our factory software systems in order to react on real-time data.
- First practical experience on data driven process
optimisation in Computer Science/Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering
- Data analysis methods required. (Preferred: Python or
- Simulation experience with FlexSim, AnyLogic or
- Understanding of material handling and process
equipment design experience within the manufacturing and material handling
- Ability to model factory process within simulation
environments and be able to distinguish what can be abstracted or not
- Ability to lead a project from concept through
detailed design to implementation and hand-over while working in a close-knit,
- Understanding of how system interfaces affect
capabilities and limitations.
- Knowledge of and experience with material flow
strategies and dynamic manufacturing systems.
- Experience with designing layouts on AutoCAD (Solidworks,
Catia is a plus)
What We Offer
You will be working in our state-of-the-art
Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the
best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s
compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses.
Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days,
employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.