- Full Time
Tesla Collision is seeking an energetic professional with a proven record of accomplishment of managing people and processes to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. The Collision Center Back of House Manager is the leader of our collision shop floor teams. In this role, you will be responsible for leading an engaged team of technicians while delivering an impeccable service experience through driving excellent results and delivering operational efficiency in our collision centers. This position requires a Clear understanding of Production systems and collision shop workflow, utilizing critical thought processes and root cause analysis
- 7-10 years Collision technical aptitude or experience is preferred
- Prior leadership experience in a collision-focused industry preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable for quality / quantity.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities, establish and achieve goals.
- Ability to lead group root cause problem solving activities and rapidly develop countermeasures
- Able to effectively interact with customers as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- One to three years of industrial supervisory or similar leadership experience preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings weekends and holidays
- Experience with Microsoft Office, understanding of repair estimates.