- Full Time
Tesla is seeking an ambitious (Associate) EHS Specialist to support our growing network of Tesla Sales, Services and Deliveries & Warehouse in South Germany. You will use human and organizational principles to drive ownership of safety, health, and environmental impacts, with a focus on engagement, learning from events, training, and a systems-level problem solving.
The overall charter is achieving compliance and risk control within the company’s and regulatory agencies’ standards in environmental, health and safety. You must work well on both self-initiated projects and those driven by stakeholders. You appreciate an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed, and rewarded.
This position is based in Berlin, Germany and will require regional and international travel, given the geographical reach of the business. The role requires to adapt to market expansion needs as the business is growing.
- Demonstrated experience applying government and regulatory environmental, health or safety regulations in Germany
- Experienced working as Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit in Germany
- Knowledge of German, European and global work regulation, and requirements
- Have English and German strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to positively interact with the full range of senior business management and regulators, frontline workers and 3rd party
- Have great attention to detail, problem-solving skills, multi-task, prioritizing, and working in a highly fast-paced environment, and a demonstrated ability to perform duties independently and remotely with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will also be a team player who can be proactive, creative, and innovative in approaching challenges.
- A valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record