Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is looking to hire an enthusiastic, well-organized Jr. Claims Analyst to join our growing finished vehicle supply chain team based in Gigafactory Berlin.
You will maintain updated records of claims accounting systems, work using transport management systems and assist claims processing against providers across EMEA.
- Keep track of damage reports within EMEA region
- Identify reported issues to conclude their status
- Analyze finished vehicle damage severity to calculate repair costs using information systems
- Collect and prepare necessary documentation to file cargo claims
- Show support and guidance to providers informing of safe operation procedures
- Design and develop performance indicators to measure performance of providers across EMEA
- Process claim invoices and keep track of their status
- Interact closely with teams of delivery and service to acquire claim supporting documents
- Identify repetitive damage trends to assist mitigating risk in future
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, other EU language is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, finance or the equivalent in experience is preferred but by no means a mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to dive deep into detail, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- High working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and ability to become familiar with other information systems
- Self-motivated and keen, with ability to learn from hands on experience
- Ability to undertake mathematical manipulations such as discounts, interests, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume
- Ability to organize priorities to meet deadlines and achieve common goals
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation, and commuting support.