As Superintendent, you will be playing a critical role in construction of novel battery chemical plant(s) near Corpus Christi, TX. You will be a main coordinator of field operations and will need to work cross-functionally, interfacing with general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturing and construction engineering while driving a project’s schedule and budgets.
Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management or applicable field experience
· 7+ years of relevant industry experience (heavy industrial, oil & gas, complex chemical plants)
· Previous experience on $500M+ projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills are a must
· Ability to read, interpret, and manage changes to:
o Architectural and finish plans and specifications.
o Framing and wall type details.
o Civil and structural plans and specifications.
o Mechanical and electrical, instrumentation and controls systems
· High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam, PlanGrid, and scheduling software (Microsoft Projects) able to identify and implement the best method to communicate or plan a project and scopes
· Willingness to spend a high percentage of time in the field and to get hands dirty as needed to complete objectives or find the correct information.
· Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.