This role is for an AR Analyst on the Financial Operations Team supporting both Residential and Commercial Energy. This role will primarily focus on the accuracy and validity of account receivable with an emphasis on account reconciliations, and account analysis/metrics.
We are seeking a candidate with strong experience performing account reconciliations with large volumes of data. The candidate must be very comfortable using Excel to organize and analyze data quickly. Experience using Power Query and SQL to organize/query data is a plus. Leveraging technology and improving processes will be a critical success factor to scaling our accounting work as Tesla continues to grow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced accounting operations environment; experience at a public company is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required; SQL experience is a plus
- Passionate about process improvement and automation
- Experience working with large ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- Should be able to articulate both issues and proposed solutions for process and systems improvements
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment