This role is for an Accounting Analyst on the Financial Operations Team supporting Commercial Energy. This role will primarily focus on cash accounting responsibilities, including cash application, bank/merchant account reconciliations, account analysis/metrics and customer outreach for accounts receivable related questions related to payments.
We are seeking a candidate with strong experience performing account reconciliations with large volumes of data. The candidate must be very comfortable using Excel to organize and analyze data quickly. Experience using Power Query and SQL to organize/query data is a plus. Leveraging technology and improving processes will be a critical success factor to scaling our accounting work as Tesla continues to grow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced accounting operations environment; experience at a public company is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required; SQL experience is a plus
- Passionate about process improvement and automation
- Experience working with large ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment