The Account Manager will be responsible for
proactively selling to small to medium-sized corporate clients (SMEs) with a
fleet size of up to 50 vehicles in Norway. You will be responsible for
establishing and maintaining relationships with these clients as well as
managing the full end-to-end customer journey. The Account Manager will closely
collaborate with other teams, including local operations and HQ business sales
leadership to consistently drive new and repeat business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Business-to-Business or commercial
sales with proven track record to meet and exceed targets and goals.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time
management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple
projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to
sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships
and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about
- Excellent relationship management and
communication skills, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of business appropriate financial
options and incentives.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian required.
- Driving license.