- Full Time
The Account Manager will be responsible for proactively selling to small Denmark. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with these clients as well as managing the full end-to-end customer journey. The Account Manager will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will closely collaborate with other teams, including local operations and HQ business sales leadership to consistently drive new and repeat business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Business-to-Business or commercial sales with proven track record to meet and exceed targets and goals.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of business appropriate financial options and incentives.
- Fluency in English and Danish required.
- Driving license.