Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a Sr. Program Manager in Service Development, you will be collaborating with many cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that the Team meets the operational targets of the Service Vehicle Upfitting program. This role focuses on maintaining the supply chain of parts and materials needed for the operations within the Mobile Service Upfit Program.
- Manage the supply chain of parts and materials into the Mobile Service Upfit Program
- Drive cross-functional meetings to safeguard a healthy supply chain pipeline
- Collaborate to develop plans and implement countermeasures to address supply chain issues
- Review vehicle design changes for impacts to the parts, materials in the supply chain
- Coordinate changeover schedules with manufacturing, stakeholders, and partners
- Support processes for part and material flows for optimal manufacturing uptime and operations
- Manage cross-functional review of parts during development, testing, validation, and production phases
- Execute quality and rework plans with internal teams according to Service Engineering directions
- Prepare and present reports for updates that highlight accomplishments and issues/blockers with action plans
- Identify best practices, process changes, operational issues/concerns, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive, OEM or Tier 1 Supplier with technical field experience emphasis in service operations, supply chain, parts management, or quality management
- 3+ years of project or program management experience
- PMP or supply chain certification is a plus
- Experience in the following software applications and platforms: SAP, Coupa, SmartSheets, Confluence, Jira, ERP, MRP, MES
- BS is Business Management, Supply Chain, or Engineering is a plus
- Ability to work independently in the gray with little supervision while maintaining high quality level of work and efficiency
- Strong team player who can build partnerships, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, an exceptional problem solver, and is detail oriented
- Experience in startup environment or technology sector is a plus
- Ability to fulfill physical requirements including lift 50 lbs. safely, bending/crouching/kneeling, standing, walking, or sitting for extended periods
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.