Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We need talented individuals with program integration experience to lead a team of dedicated and innovative Range and efficiency engineers. Key responsibilities include
- Single point contact for the development of range attribute from target setting to development and validation.
- Combine inputs and drive trade-off discussions with Aerodynamics, HVAC, Thermal attributes owners
- Work tightly with the homologation team on EPA certification.
- Contribute and drive discussions on all other attribute areas that will impact Range.
- Be a single point contact for the program deliverables maintaining the attribute and development status through development gateways and drive event process.
- Run periodic Efficiency meeting to ensure alignment with various attributes that impact Efficiency working with various stakeholders.
- Identify, develop requirements for hardware properties and keep track of testing and development needs.
- Previous experience (5 years +) in any of Energy/Efficiency areas preferably in Electric Vehicles
- Strong leadership behaviors, ideally with direct team management experience
- Comfortable in interacting with senior leaders of the company
- Proven track record of ability to define, manage and deliver plans and budgets
- Graduate degree is preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.