Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Senior Collision Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the Collision Program team by providing operational collision expertise to the internal organization and externally to the Rivian Certified Collision Network. This role will require high levels of energy, initiative and independent judgement.
This role will also require exceptional cross functional interaction across multiple teams within Rivian as well as external 3rd party collision centers.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support the execution of Rivian’s Global Collision Repair Program
- Ensure Rivian Certified Collision Center customers receive industry leading customer support
- Support the 3rd Party Rivian Certified Fleet Network remotely with operational needs
- Assist Regional Collision Network Managers with any operational needs
- Identify training needs or process improvement through the interactions with the network
- Ensure that processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Rivian’s objectives
- Collaborate with the Service Engineering & Operations Organizations
- Create reports identifying most common inquiries and support needs to drive continuous improvement of the programDrive quality and deliver on all key performance indicators
- Engage with 3rd Party Collision Centers regarding Program performance and repair quality standards
- Must be able to complete projects in a compressed timeline
- Work with a collaborative attitude and team spirit in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in collision estimation
- Knowledge in Electric Vehicle estimation is a plus
- Understanding of Commercial repair practices and processes used in collision repair is a plus
- OEM specific collision repair training(s) is a plus
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and effectively in performing task or duties as assigned to completion
- Professional demeanor, strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Capable of working efficiently in a start-up environment
- Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Fluent knowledge of English and German, both verbal and written (additional languages are a plus)
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Ability to travel
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.