Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Leadership Administrative Partner – Enterprise & IT
Rivian is looking for an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated experienced Administrative Partner to support executives in a fast-paced environment. You will partner with multiple executives to handle administrative tasks freeing up their time to focus on department and company goals. A quick thinker, your flexibility and adaptability are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. You are resourceful and autonomous when taking on new tasks and projects relying on problem-solving skills to make it all work! As the gatekeeper for your leaders, you will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens on the team. You are extremely pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive team.
Administrative Partner’s perform an array of administrative functions critical to running an organization efficiently. You will strategically manage complex schedules through prioritization and organization. You will handle travel arrangements, create expense reports, and disseminate information.
• Managing daily calendars for multiple executives, demonstrating flexibility and problem- solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
• Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for meetings and conferences
• Coordinate travel arrangements and create expense reports in a timely manner using Rivian systems
• Build and maintain good business relationships with executives and administrative staff across the organizations
• Promote a team-oriented work environment At Rivian, you will find an environment that inspires a can-do-anything spirit with a multitude of supportive resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• At least 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment
• At least 4+ years of calendar management supporting multiple executives
• Experience setting up video conference and Zoom technology for meeting user
• Experience planning and managing time effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Excellent organizational skills
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.