Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Manage full site scope programs aligned with strategic goals for the organization along with discrete projects and strategic initiatives lead by the Construction Capex Team to further the organization
- Lead end to end program delivery in conjunction with cross functional stakeholders
- Monitor and manage change in the greater program ecosystem; stay informed of key initiatives, workflows and upcoming changes in order to influence key decisions related to program success
- Create and manage the necessary processes and communication relative to the planning for the overall program
- Continuously raise the bar in high impact areas via critical path management.
- Manage and co-ordinate junior team members programs / projects, ensuring proper framework usage and adapting processes where necessary
- Measure success of Program through Objectives and KPIs set during planning phase
- Monitor and aggregate performance against the strategic programs right to left schedule and budget.
- Ability to self-navigate and lead a site level scope program along with projects and participate in identification and addressing of critical path roadblocks
- Devise and execute strategies with cross-functional team in the areas of continuous CapEx efficiency improvement across multiple categories of spend
- Bachelors/Masters in Material/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, or similar technical field
- 5+ years of experience in a project or program manager role facilitating cross-functional teams in a fast-paced manufacturing or construction environment
- High level understanding on construction processes; from concept design to go-live
- Exceptional program management skills demonstrated through previous program delivery experience
- Strong verbal & written communication. Ability to distill complex information to different levels of the organization
- Comfortable presenting and fielding questions with exec team on program status and critical path
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow-up ahead of deadlines.
- High degree of professionalism with a strong sense of urgency to seek out answers to ambiguous problems.
- Proficiency in project management Atlassian suite of tools and Microsoft office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with both in-house and remote meeting room technology – Zoom preferred.
- Self-starter and constructive team-player with a passion for helping others.
- Ability to set the bar for upward and horizontal communication (written and verbal), coach junior team members on best practices, and navigate multi-dimensional escalations effectively
- Strength in distilling complex problem statements into tangible tasks for working team
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.