Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Coordinate ordering, onboarding/registration, shipment, charging of the North America fleet
- Prepare and coordinate service/repair/maintenance of the North America fleet
- Maintain annual inspection records, and coordinate retirement/disposal of vehicles throughout the lifecycle of the North America Fleet
- Coordinate post-service center vehicle moves internally and with 3rd party logistics providers in response to move requests and repair/service requests to best position customer vehicles for last mile of delivery in North America
- Complete final quality checks/vehicle inspections, create effective service/work orders, and provide feedback to service and other teams as needed
- Complete assignments with an elevated level of accuracy and embrace ambiguous situations
- Manage the weekly and daily schedules of Rivian’s internal operating vehicles to ensure on-time arrival for events or tests
- Identify which vehicles have down time to schedule them for internal repairs
- Manage insurance, claims, and ticketing administration
- Lead periodic physical inventory audits of vehicles, plates and required items for fleet vehicles
- Around the clock support of escalations to ensure customer satisfaction and operations readiness
- Responsible for submitting/receiving NA Fleet vehicles to/from service and body shops, as necessary
- Be resourceful, explore your curiosity, and ask questions to seek customer centric solutions to problems
- Coordinate fleet vehicles assignments as fleet vehicles roll off the assembly line
- Updating all appropriate systems
- Accessories ordering, inventory control
- Additional work and tasks as needed from the business
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams
- Associates Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License and a safe driving record
- 3-5 years of dispatching or vehicle coordination experience preferred
- Ability to think on feet, complete appropriate documentation with excellent attention to detail, and improve processes is a must
- Goal-oriented with a strong drive to hit daily and weekly deadline
- Proficiency with computers and software
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment that changes day to day
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Flexibility to work based on the demands of the business, which may require working evenings/nights or weekends.
- Some travel may be required up to 10%
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (proof required)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.