Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager to own product areas, with full accountability from strategy to execution. You sit in the center of strategy, design, engineering, and operations to drive multiple levels of decisions, from what “north star” metric we should drive towards, to signing off on acceptance criteria on a new feature. You love being in the field to learn about needs – talking with users, customers, partners, and stakeholders – and are able to quickly synthesize, develop hypotheses, and prioritize requirements for your products. You work closely with design and engineering in agile scrum teams to iterate on prototypes and products to rapidly drive to user value.
Some of the Product opportunities at Revel:
- We're multi product: rideshare, mopeds, infrastructure – though you will be starting on the consumer product there is opportunity to move to different pods and be exposed to different types of problems
- We have complex operational needs with multiple custom internal tools to service them
- We're still at the very early days of the rideshare and infrastructure product, the consumer product experience and brand have a lot of growth ahead
- Define and own vision, product strategy, roadmaps, requirements, and success metrics for product areas
- Partner with business ops, data science, and marketing to uncover, opportunity size, and evaluate product opportunities
- Take a design-first approach to developing product requirements, including partnering with design/research, marketing, engineering, and other team members to understand and evangelize user needs.
- Structure, write, prioritize, and maintain epics, stories and acceptance criteria; closely partner with design and engineering to execute in sprints to rapidly ship and iterate.
- Track progress, coordinate delivery, communicate and coordinate risk mitigation plans
- Work with analytics team to define, track and measure value of all of the functionality we release
- Iterate and improve Revel’s product development practice and agile development process as we scale
- Be a strategic thought leader and steadfast consumer advocate
- Work closely together with marketing and design to advance and improve our brand
- 4+ years product management experience in digital products
- 2+ years in consumer product development
- Track record of delivering high-impact products at scale
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning; able to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to match your communication style to fit the audience
- Exceptionally collaborative with a focus on the success of the company not just the team
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Able to work closely with engineering and design to execute on our product and business objectives
- Experience in finance or consulting a plus
- Experience in a growth PM role a plus
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.