Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to identify critical roadblocks to success and devise solutions and execution plans.
- Project manage key initiatives, working with relevant stakeholders to define success, drive execution, measure progress
- Own cross-functional projects to evaluate and drive strategic initiatives and new business opportunities;
- Conduct outside research to inform decision-making across business lines and departments.
- Assist with the corporate planning process and outputs.
- Plan and execute cross-departmental working sessions and company off-sites.
- Develop compelling, synthesized recommendations and persuasively communicate recommendations to senior-level executives.
- Build dashboards and processes to enable our teams to better understand business performance, progress towards our goals, and plan for the future.
- Provide strategic support to senior leadership – e.g. business reviews, board and investor materials, all-hands meetings, and other ad hoc projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, strategy and operations, or related experience; experience at an early-stage or high-growth company a plus
- You are able to think strategically, but are also excited to roll up your sleeves to drive execution on the solutions identified.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, and being able to execute complex projects under tight deadlines
- Strong business judgment, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; experience with helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business, and implementing those improvements
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making and establish priorities / strategies; ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; SQL and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- A self starter with a bias for action; comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail while keeping strategic priorities top of mind
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. Offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.