Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
About the Role
- Work in a small cross-functional data engineering team
- Design and build data pipelines end-to-end
- Make foundational architecture decisions and have huge impact on the future of our data infrastructure
- Work directly with lots of other teams including data science/analytics, product, marketing, and the wider engineering team
- Opportunity to grow into an ownership role of data engineering at Revel if desired
- 2+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- Strong Python and SQL
- Strong warehouse data modeling skills
- Experience with Airflow or another similar tool
- You want to work in a small team and support data engineering best practices
- You are highly collaborative and able to work in cross-functional teams
- You are pragmatic and prefer simple solutions. You build for the problem.
- You're Product-oriented – You care about the value we deliver rather than just the tech we build
- You like to work in agile(ish) environments
- You strive towards continuous integration and delivery
Our Tech Stack
Base compensation range $90k-$160k per year, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Stock Options
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.