Let us describe the challenge we offer
Polestar is blazing a new trail, dedicating ourselves to the development and refinement of electric vehicle performance. Your experience as a Vehicle Motion Software Engineer would be invaluable to us both in software development and attribute tuning.
If you are an innovative, open-minded person who believes that electrification is the future of the auto industry, we would like to hear from you. This position as located at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Vehicle Motion is a team within SW&E responsible for complete Chassis Software and Electronics development, therefore we have diverse engineers consisting of Function Developers, Embedded SW Developers, Electronics Engineers, SW Tuning and Calibration Engineers. In our team, with the opportunity to wear multiple hats supporting various responsibilities.
The area of responsibility covers all chassis software and electronics development and spans over all Polestar programs. Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for tuning and calibration of all Active Chassis software
- Support future chassis software development
- Interface with suppliers, external collaborators and internal stake holders
- Provide feedback to the Attribute teams
- Support SW troubleshoot, verification and validation
- Support new process definition.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is flexible, driven and has a problem-solving mindset supplemented by a hands-on attitude. You are a team player and appreciate learning and developing through performing your task and take great own responsibility for delivering results and contributing to the growth.
To be successful in this role we believe you have:
- Understanding of Vehicle Dynamics
- Good understanding of various chassis technologies and chassis controls
- Familiar with diagnostic tools, data acquisition tools, debugging tools
- Previous experience working as a Tier 1 supplier is meritorious
- You master verbal and written communication in English on a professional level.
Furthermore, you are enthusiastic, passionate, transparent, motivated and well-organized. You are a strong communicator and you’re not afraid to try new approaches and out of the box methods.
At Polestar, you will be a part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diverse experience, gender and background.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…