Kickstart or reignite your career by joining our excellent Procurement team. Your talent and passion is needed.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
If you read this, you probably want to make a fresh start. Let’s find out if Polestar is your next adventure.
- Are you determined to make our society more sustainable and accelerate the shift to electric mobility?
- Do you want to be part of creating a company that will define the future?
We know that today, electricity is not always generated in a sustainable way – but it could be. Material, manufacturing, transportation, and the usage of cars are all areas that need improvement. We do not have all the answers today, but it is our mission to tackle the issues and consequently improve the way we will live tomorrow. To be the best, we need the best.
What you’ll do
In Polestar’s global Procurement, you will have the responsibility of driving the work of securing short and long-term sourcing strategies, negotiate on different types of categories, contract and identify new suppliers/technologies, and develop existing supplier relationships within areas like Digital, Marketing, R&D, Design and other corporate functions.
Who you are
We at Polestar believe in the concept “hire for attitude and learn for skills”. But to be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- Strong social abilities, a passion for procurement and the capacity to quickly understand internal stakeholders’ needs.
- Service-minded attitude towards both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perseverance – Ability to try, fail and try again
- Positive mindset and optimistic approach towards new solutions. Combined with strong internal motivation to deliver excellent solutions to our stakeholders
- Maximum 2-3 years of experience within Procurement or as a Business Analyst
- Cross functional and a global collaboration mindset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- BSc (or higher) in Economics or Technical discipline from a university or equivalent institution
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- You’ll be appointed a Senior Buyer as mentor
- You’ll be offered to participate in Negotiation training
Depending on your profile and experience, you will be assigned either to Direct or Indirect Material procurement team, as Analyst or Buyer. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a startup that is changing the automotive landscape. You will get the opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues who share your passion for sustainability. This will provide opportunities for you to develop both on a professional and personal level as you will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders and drive the way of working of the future.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…