“If you are passionate about people and feel excited about being part of transforming a whole industry – then keep reading!”
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalysing the change to sustainable mobility. We are a team of highly motivated individuals who share a passion to change the world. We challenge conventions and we challenge ourselves for the purpose of innovation. We believe innovation is a team effort and each component is critical to the performance of our cars. Each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.
Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar’s future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises.
At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
Let us describe the opportunity we offer
Polestar is expanding rapidly in Belgium and Luxemburg and currently we have an exciting opportunity for a new position as SME Account Manager B2B to complete our sales team. Your key responsibility will be to grow and manage both new and existing small and medium enterprises/ companies to successfully introduce Polestar in their car policy and maximize our market share within their respective fleet. Next to the customer relations you will also be the go-to Polestar ambassador for all stakeholders on B2B topics (Polestar Space, lease companies and fleet management companies). This is an opportunity to be part of the exciting Polestar journey and to form and shape our business success whilst transforming the whole industry. The role is based in Belgium and reports to the Lead and Retail Sales Manager in Belgium.
What you´ll do
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Grow & manage the EV market within the SME market by informing, inspiring and educating the market (SME customer, lease company, fleet management company)
- Drive lead cycle management (generate & follow-up leads and close them)
- Ensure continuous sales reporting
- Prepare and present business opportunities via RFP & RFQ
- Manage existing SME B2B customers
- Build lasting relationships
- Keep levels of satisfaction high
- Activate the relationship to maximize the market share through events, test drives, info sessions, …
- Support of the Fleet Sales administration
- Follow-up of orders input into the fleet procurement system (ORD)
- Work closely with the production-ordering-delivery manager
- Continuously assess and improve collaboration with sales partners
You and your skills:
To be successful in this role we expect you to have:
- A university degree or experience that is equivalent to it
- 1-3 years of experience in account management
- Experience in fleet management, mobility service providers or charge point operations is seen as a plus
- Working knowledge of the automotive fiscality in Belgium, with special focus on EV is seen as a plus
- Understanding the TCO
- Following the fiscal measures in place
- Excellent level of spoken and written Dutch, French & English
- A valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
As a person you have an analytical mindset and outstanding communication skills to inspire and educate and guide the customers in their transition to EV. You are also flexible and agile individual who thrives working in fast-paced and dynamic environment and who has a can-do attitude. You are very sociable, and networking is your second nature. Last but not least, you have passion for cars and people.
Competence and experience is important, but personality is key!
We are a start-up company with strong growth focus. As we are in a phase of setting up our global organization and developing processes and tools while growing at a high speed, a strong experience is required to manage the level of complexity and fast decision taking. We are a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude, and we act as a strong team to get things done to enable the business to be successful. We work with speed and engagement in a collaborative manner.
Is this you?
We welcome your application by submitting your CV and cover letter written in English via LinkedIn. In your cover letter please write what made you interested in this position and why you would like to join Polestar. Also please include why you think that you are suitable for this role and what specific skills would you bring to the table.
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…