We are looking for a Service Lead for Polestar Digitals Enterprise domain, to be a part of our SAP Platforms team managing SAP security. This position gives the possibility for you to build up our team and try new solutions outside the standard approved.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The domain serves the wider enterprise with internal digital products and services to enable, run and protect the business. Enterprise Services strives to harmonies strategy, technology, and operations across domains and boundaries, creating an intuitive and symphonic digital enterprise. This role will specifically be a part of the Platform Services part of the domain.
The Service Lead is responsible for the execution of deliverables and a roadmap for a digital service/platform. The role also includes translating business objectives and needs set by Digital Lead, Digital Product Manager (DPM) and business stakeholders into technical deliverables and features, as such, the Service Lead is an executor and the visionary force behind the technical solution/service, working closely with the business stakeholders, end users and other Enterprise areas to deliver new or updated digital services/platforms. You would also be the owner of the security concept and guidelines as well as the key resource, managing the fulfilment of IT General Controls as well act as SME for Business Internal Controls.
This position is located at our Lindholmen office in Gothenburg. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for daily execution and planning within the digital team, which includes coordinating and delegating the team’s responsibilities and working proactively with removing obstacles to team deliverables. It also includes setting the Digital Service’s technical direction with the business vision, needs and objectives in collaboration with Digital Lead, suppliers, and other Enterprise Service Leads.
Furthermore, you will:
- Bring the SAP security perspective in collaboration with Solution Architects and Polestars general security standards
- Mentoring and coaching the Digital sub-team members and engaging hands-on in the daily operations of the team towards creating and developing internal systems
- Establish/organize the team’s service operations, including elements, such as releases, end-user training, service transition and incident management. Also supporting the team in problem-solving, balancing priorities and clarifying trade-offs
- Be responsible for highlighting resource needs to the Digital Lead (e.g., recruitment needs), incl. responsibility for technical assessment in hiring
Who you are
We are looking for a passionate individual, who inspires teammates to reach their maximal potential. You also need to be brave, and rebellious – willing to challenge the status quo in our dynamic environment.
To be a great fit for this position we believe you:
- Have around 10 years of experience within SAP security
- Are seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/Digital products/journeys at the same time as you are a seasoned technical leader with deep insights and experience in managing global digital managed services
- Have proven experience and responsibility working with outsourcing partners and supplier relations
- Have experience in agile ways of working, as well as strong skills in managing technical priorities within the backlog and certifications or hands-on experience from relevant Service Delivery frameworks/practices is qualifying
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…