We are currently looking for a Service Lead to join our Digital Identity Management team
If you are reading this, you probably already know that Polestar is an electric performance car brand. We work hard to create a unique experience for the customer, owner, and driver. The thrill of driving the car, the digital experience of buying, owning, and controlling a Polestar require us to push the limits of technology and software development. Sustainability has been there from the beginning, and we have set a moonshot goal for climate-neutral cars in 2030. There is an ocean of opportunities in this for talented IT professionals who want to dive in and make a difference.
About the role
As the Identity Service Lead, you will be responsible for execution of deliverables and roadmap for the Identity service. You will also translate business objectives set by Digital Lead and Digital Product Manager into technical deliverables and features, as such, the Service Lead is an executor and the visionary force behind the technical solution, working closely with business stakeholders, end users and other Enterprise areas to deliver new or updated digital services.
What you will do
- Be responsible for daily execution and planning within the Identity team, which includes coordinating and delegating the team’s responsibilities and working proactively with removing obstacles to team deliverables
- Be responsible for highlighting resource needs to the Digital Lead (e.g., recruitment needs), incl. responsibility for technical assessment in hiring
- Setting the Identity service’s technical direction with the business vision, needs and objectives in collaboration with Digital Lead, suppliers and other Enterprise Service Leads
- Mentoring and coaching for the Identity team members and engage hands-on in the daily operations of the team
- Thought partner for the Digital Lead in service evolution, continuous improvement and setting requirements towards service providers
- Supporting the team in problem-solving, balancing priorities and clarifying trade-offs
- Establish/organize the team’s service operations, including elements such as, releases, end user training, service transition and incident management (KB, SLA levels
Who you are (experience)
- Seen as well-oriented within the technical components of the Identity management and IGA concepts and the Microsoft Cloud Identity Platform.
- Seasoned technical leader with deep insights and experience of managing global IT managed services
- Can define strategy and roadmaps, respectively improve operational processes focused on e.g., automation, self-service and reducing TCO
- Proven experience and responsibility working with outsourcing partners and supplier relations
- Experience in coaching teams and creating structured and organized ways of working
- Experience in agile ways of working is a plus, as well as strong skills of managing technical priorities within the backlog
- Certifications or hands-on experience from relevant Service Delivery frameworks/practices is qualifying
- 5+ years of experience in information technology or a business function related to Identity Management and the Microsoft Identity Platform
- Have proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the relevant area of business
Personal Qualities (skills)
- Must be able to think logically and independently, and solve complex problems in the assigned area of responsibility
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Excited about trying new solutions outside standard approved
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Brave and rebellious, willing to challenge status quo
- Are a person with a problem solving and service minded attitude
- Have a strategic mindset with the “big picture” view
- Are a good communicator in English and carry natural credibility and authority
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…