In this role, you will be part of the growing Data & Analytics team who is responsible for establishing information as a corporate asset and driving the adoption of data-driven decision making throughout the company.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
As a business intelligence developer you are a driving force in promoting data-driven decision making, you will be responsible for developing BI solutions throughout the company. You will also translate business requirements into user interfaces and reporting capabilities. Working closely with business stakeholders and data engineers to ensure future-proof data models are designed and business value as well as desired effects are achieved from delivered BI solutions.
What you’ll do
- Participate in workshops and meetings together with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and that wanted effects from the analytic solutions is achieved.
- Translating business requirements into technical ones
- BI Software development, deployment, and maintenance
- Proactively demo analytical capabilities throughout the company to spark ideas for improved decision making
- Conducting Qlik Sense and Power BI development work in joint or own BI projects
- Participate in data warehouse design discussions with Data Platform team
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience in Qlik and Power BI.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of BI areas including ETL design, analytics, reporting and visualization.
- Experience in identifying use cases for creating business value by leveraging data and analytics capabilities
- Experience in data modelling and taking analysis model from prototype stage to implementation in business processes
- Experience from various industries and data model types
- Big Data experience is a plus
- BI Tool certifications is a plus
- Experience in agile ways of working, as well as strong skills of managing technical priorities within the backlog
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Excited about trying new solutions outside standard approved
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Brave and rebellious, willing to challenge status quo
- Thrives in sparking interest and curiosity around data
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…