If you are passionate about people and feel excited about being part of transforming a whole industry – then keep reading!
As we are in a phase of setting up our global organization and developing processes and tools while growing at a high speed, experience is required to manage the level of complexity and fast decision taking. We are a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude, and we act as a strong team to get things done to enable the business to be successful. We work with speed and engagement in a collaborative manner
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Polestar Sales & Fleet Administrator will be a professional with experience from sales administration and fleet preferably from the automotive industry. The Sales & Fleet Administrator role will initially be to implement and to be responsible for the administrative sales & fleet processes together with the sales organization and in co-operation with the central functions at Polestar Head Quarters and to secure adherence to Italian legislation and business practice.
What you´ll do
In this position you will lead the Sales & Fleet Administration activities; oversee the movement, distribution, and storage of materials and inventory, as well as tax and VAT transactions. You will furthermore act as the contact point towards Polestar HQ, Fleet and Sales team and from time to time to the Order-To-Delivery team.
Other tasks you will be accountable for includes:
- Control proof of payment, release car documentation for registration and update handover portal accordingly.
- Give support to Polestar operators, making sure that they are being remunerated (related to invoices and payments) as agreed
- Filing to local government and authorities with support of third-party company
- Purchasing, set-up of the PO (Purchase Order) and follow up goods received
- Support Polestar internal fleets including Company Cars from a central perspective, while also supporting the Fleet and Business-related CRM database for Polestar
Who you are
You are a team player with experience from the fleet or sales administration support. You can handle multiple tasks, maintain focus, and adapt easily to changing business needs. You’ll also have a true hands-on-attitude, and you make things happen.
We also believe that to be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the automotive field or related (leasing companies)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data driven approach to business
- Good understanding of automotive related processes
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Good knowledge of Excel
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don’t hesitate to submit your application if you’re interested.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…