At Polestar we don’t just drive innovation in our cars – our entire business model is different from our competitors. We’re looking for a creative, innovative, experienced, and hands-on professional to directly support our strategy and business development team in growing and developing our pre-owned & remarketing operations in North America.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
As a Remarketing Specialist, you will support used cars wholesale remarketing activities in North America. In this role you will aid in creating and optimizing the sales processes to ensure Polestar delivers on our pre-owned program goals. You will work collaboratively with several internal and external stakeholders involved in buying and selling pre-owned vehicles to provide a premium experience for Polestar Space partners.
What you’ll do
- Support Pre-owned vehicle sales for all company fleet vehicles, off-lease, and rental vehicles
- Work with our Regional Operations team, Polestar Spaces, and auction houses to set up vehicle inspections and online auction sales
- Facilitate vehicle transportation and logistics in partnership with General Managers and associates at Polestar Spaces
- Coordinate the release and shipment of vehicle titles with title management companies
- Manage inventory available for sale to Polestar Spaces and track sales data
- Analyze market data on vehicle pricing and historical sales to support vehicle pricing efforts
- Develop and define critical operations for Polestar’s Pre-owned program in North America
Who you are
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills and understanding of turning data into presentable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comfortably work with various vendors and internal stakeholders
- Positive, solutions driven attitude and enthusiasm to be part of an entrepreneurial team
- You thrive in an evolving, ever-changing environment.
Polestar – the guiding star
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalyzing the change to sustainable mobility. We are a global team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We challenge conventions and we challenge ourselves for the purpose of innovation. We believe innovation is a team effort and that just like each component is critical to the performance of our cars each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance. We work in close collaboration across empowered global teams that don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.